Cooking with cannabis is a fun and creative way to enjoy the benefits of cannabis. Whether you’re looking for a new way to consume your favorite strain or you’re simply interested in trying something new, these easy and delicious recipes are a great place to start. In this post, we’ll share three recipes that use cannabis as an ingredient, along with tips for safely and effectively infusing your food.
Recipe 1: Cannabis-Infused Brownies
- 1/2 cup cannabis-infused butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the sugar, flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and vanilla extract together.
- Add the cannabis-infused butter to the egg mixture and stir until well-combined.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, stirring until fully combined.
- Pour the batter into a greased 8×8-inch baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the brownies to cool before serving.
Recipe 2: Cannabis-Infused Olive Oil
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 ounce cannabis flower
- Preheat the oven to 220°F.
- Spread the cannabis flower evenly on a baking sheet and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until lightly toasted.
- In a saucepan, heat the olive oil over low heat.
- Add the toasted cannabis to the saucepan and stir until well-combined.
- Simmer the mixture on low heat for 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Strain the oil through a cheesecloth or fine mesh sieve to remove the cannabis flower.
- Store the cannabis-infused olive oil in an airtight container in a cool, dark place.
Recipe 3: Cannabis-Infused Coconut Curry
- 1 tablespoon cannabis-infused coconut oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, heat the cannabis-infused coconut oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the onion, garlic, and ginger and sauté until fragrant and softened.
- Add the curry powder, cumin, and turmeric and stir until well-combined.
- Add the coconut milk and vegetable broth and bring to a simmer.
- Add the sweet potato and simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until the sweet potato is tender.
- Add the frozen peas and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes, or until the peas are heated through.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the cannabis-infused coconut curry over rice or with naan bread.
Conclusion: Cooking with cannabis is a fun and tasty way to enjoy the benefits of this amazing plant. With these easy